The closest agency that does fingerprinting is in Mannington, and only does fingerprinting on Thursdays between 9 am to noon or 1 pm to 5 pm! You can register online and set an appointment time, but you will need to pay the $24.20 fee at that time also. You can use a credit/debit card or ACH from your checking / savings account.
The website to register online is www.bioapplicant.com/nj. Phone number for changing or rescheduling an appointment: 1-877-503-5981.
What you should bring with you to the appointment (from their website):
1. Your completed Universal Fingerprint Form. CLICK HERE for the form. YOU MUST take this with you!
2. Identification Requirement — Identification presented MUST be one (1) document that is current (not expired). A combination of documents will not be accepted. The single document must include the following criteria; Photo, Name, Address (home/employer), Date of Birth and is issued by a Federal, State, County or Municipal entity for Identification purposes.
Examples of acceptable ID are:
· Valid U.S. State Photo Driver’s License/ Non Driver’s License
· Valid U.S. Passport
· USCIS Permanent Resident ID Card (issued after 5/10/2010), and
· USCIS Employment Authorization Card (issued after 10/31/2010).
You will be turned away from the fingerprint site without being fingerprinted if you cannot present proper ID and a completed Universal Fingerprint Form, or if the information on your form does not match the information you provided when your appointment was scheduled.
If you are turned away from the printing site, you will receive a partial refund for your original payment. A refund will be issued for the state and federal search fees only (see Refund Policy). To be printed you will need to set up a new enrollment and make a new payment for another date.
Please call Michele at 302-464-6114 with any questions that you may have about fingerprinting!